Due to restrictions required to adhere to Louisiana's Phase Three COVID-19 guidance, hotel operations may be adjusted to adhere to social distancing and health-related restrictions including:
- Hot served breakfast is now available every day — guests will be served by a member of our staff
- Guests have the option to request NO ENTRY into their rooms during their stay
- Limited occupancy of the pool and exercise facility
- The Bar is open during limited hours at 25% capacity, with outdoor seating available — Call the front desk to confirm hours during your stay
- Guests are required to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel (does not include individual guest room)
- Security doors may be locked for additional hours during the day requiring key access
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the hotel
- Guests should observe a minimum of 6’ space between other parties; please observe signage in the public areas
- Hotel elevators have posted maximum occupancy
- Healthcare-grade cleaning agents are used to sanitize all public areas and guest rooms. All spaces are being sanitized on a frequent basis as determined by management.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting you at The Cook Hotel and Conference Center at LSU and appreciate your patronage.