Due to restrictions required to adhere to COVID-19 guidance, hotel operations may be adjusted to adhere to social distancing and health related restrictions including:
- Alternate breakfast options due to COVID may include a boxed breakfast for guests; Buffets are suspended until further notice by executive order of the Governor
- Guests have the option to request NO ENTRY into their rooms during their stay
- Limited occupancy of the pool and exercise facility
- The Bar is closed until further notice; Beer, wine, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are available in the Suite Shop (Sundries Shop)
- Guests are required to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel (does not include individual guest room)
- Security doors may be locked for additional hours during the day requiring key access
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the hotel
- Guests should observe minimum of 6’ space between other parties; please observe signage in the public areas
- Hotel elevators have posted maximum occupancy
- Healthcare grade cleaning agents are used to sanitize all public areas and guest rooms. All spaces are being santized on a frequent basis as determined by management.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting you at The Cook Hotel and Conference Center at LSU and appreciate your patronage.