In accordance with policies and recommendations issued by the CDC, Louisiana COVID-19 guidelines changed on August 2, 2021.
- Social distancing is recommended to prevent the spread of the virus. Face coverings are required within the facility. Guests should continue to follow best practices.
- Hot southern breakfast is available daily from 6 am to 9:30 am.
- Guests have the option to request NO ENTRY into their rooms for up to three days, after which housekeeping will do a full linen refresh and clean while the guest is absent.
- EPA-approved healthcare-grade cleaning agents are our standard and are used to sanitize guest rooms and all public areas.
- Security doors may be locked for additional hours during the day, requiring key access.
- The Bar is open Thursday from 4 pm to 11 pm, Friday and Saturday from 4 pm to midnight, and Sunday from 4 pm to 9 pm. We anticipate returning to a daily schedule in September.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com. We look forward to hosting you at The Cook Hotel and Conference Center at LSU and appreciate your patronage.